#1 one_cam

one_cam

n00die

• Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Vehicle:a sleepy turbo toyota
  • Time Online: 2m 50s

Posted 13 July 2010 - 07:15 PM

So I understand this is my second post in this section, but in relation to my other topic, what are some good anti-theft procedures that car enthusiasts should exercise just to be safe? Here are a few of what I have seen/heard, please contribute if you have any suggestions, or tell me and everyone else why a suggestion may not work.. and now, in no particular order:

1. Have a good working alarm system.
2. Lojack
3. Removing the fuel pump fuse at night.
4. Having a quick release steering wheel/hub combo, locking the wheel either to the right or left completely, then removing the steering wheel? (wouldn't this help?)
5. Relocating your battery to the rear of the vehicle.
6. Perhaps attaching a chain from the chasis or tow hook to a structure, like a building (I know a few honda guys who do similar things).
7. Security cameras watching where you park nightly. (which I am interested in, advice?)
8. Simply stay awake at night, pay attention to your vehicle. Most theft/theft action occurs around 4am.. I am going to start waking up at this time and sit by my car with my 45 and a cup of diet mountain dew.. This is how I will begin my mornings from now on.
9. Own a gun(s).
10. A friend of mine has like a chip on his keyring that he says has something to do with his starter, like a starter interrupt. That the vehicle wont start without it.. this is great.

I want to make di aware of the little things that you can do to keep your investment.. Does anyone else have any tips, alot of people here stay in apartments where some things may not be possible, but the more suggestions the better.. it may mean the difference in catching your vehicle, and waking up without one.. I read wookie's story.. and it is insanely sad. I've looked through this section today a bit, and all of this is just insane. We love these cars too much to see them in peices.. anyone who has already felt that pain, I honestly can tell you that the people who have done this to you, have theirs coming..

inb4 if they want it, they'll take it.. tow trucks etc..

lets just have some tips everyone.. thanks guys.

#2 Enigma

Enigma

di addict

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,802 posts
  • Time Online: 6h 51m 2s

Posted 13 July 2010 - 08:50 PM

Kill switch, I have them in both my cars. It's a little key fob that you can pull out when leaving the car.

#3 TurboZ

TurboZ

Turbo Z

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,628 posts
  • Vehicle:1983 Datsun 280ZX Turbo, 1992 Dodge Dakota LE 5.9 rt swap
  • Time Online: 2d 13h 21m 27s

Posted 13 July 2010 - 09:04 PM

splice a kill switch into one of your crankshaft position sensor wires, and hide the switch in an inconspicuous place, but relatively easy to get to. it will kill spark and fuel injector pulse, that way you dont have to take out a fuel pump fuse each time, just flip the switch.
-Chris

-83 Turbo 280ZX - Megasquirt 2 v3.0, n42 head swap (8.3:1 cr), n42 intake, z31 watercooled T3, MSD Blaster 2 Coil, Apexi 3" Turboback Exhaust, Exedy Stage 2 Clutch, Greddy Type-S BOV, DNA Motoring FMIC, Walbro 255 Fuel Pump, CX Racing SR20 Radiator, Custom Ram Air Intake, Suspension Techniques Sway Bars, Eibach 2" Pro Lowering Springs, Tokico Blue HP Shocks, Energy Suspension LCA, Subframe, & End link Bushings

Posted Image

#4 IT

IT

boo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,518 posts
  • Vehicle:POS ACCORD
  • Time Online: 23h 16m 33s

Posted 13 July 2010 - 09:12 PM

take off all lug nuts on one wheel when you park.

that would be funny.
QUOTE (Dr. Masuka @ Dec 18 2009, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Whore out your wife.

QUOTE (Sydewayz @ Dec 18 2009, 11:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SAY NIGGA CHILL THE FUCK OUT, THAT AINT EVEN FUNNY BRO ....

#5 one_cam

one_cam

n00die

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 11:54 PM

QUOTE (Lusion @ Jul 13 2010, 09:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kill switch, I have them in both my cars. It's a little key fob that you can pull out when leaving the car.

Nice, a kill switch.. I'll look in to that. Where may I buy the one you are reffering to, Lusion? The key fob and all, I believe I have found the small switch you can hide, but the one you can take with you.. that sounds good to me! Car toys maybe?

QUOTE (Sir Incest-a-lot @ Jul 13 2010, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
take off all lug nuts on one wheel when you park.

that would be funny.

Haha, me and my bro were cracking up at this one for a good bit. Lol, still funny to imagine! laugh.gif

Edited by one_cam, 13 July 2010 - 11:56 PM.

#6 one_cam

one_cam

n00die

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:00 AM

QUOTE (TurboZ @ Jul 13 2010, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
splice a kill switch into one of your crankshaft position sensor wires, and hide the switch in an inconspicuous place, but relatively easy to get to. it will kill spark and fuel injector pulse, that way you dont have to take out a fuel pump fuse each time, just flip the switch.

Hmm, I think my ECU is a standalone unit, and doesn't rely on crankshaft position sensor's.. is there any other good place to keep the splice? It may be easy already since I have my battery moved to my trunk to splice the power wire? (or would it be safer to splice the negative? or is that even worse? haha..) that might be a good candidate to splice though since I have the battery wires going through kinda my center console area.. what do you say, TurboZ?

#7 W00Ki3

W00Ki3

.: w0rd :.

• DI Premium Donator
  • 6,468 posts
  • Vehicle:1999 Honda Civic Si
  • Time Online: 2d 10h 26m 58s

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:00 AM

One tip would be NOT to discuss your anti-theft devices on the internet.
Posted Image

#8 Chemik

Chemik

Pinch eh way

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,193 posts
  • Vehicle:03 6Spd K24 Accord
  • Time Online: 49m 4s

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:02 AM

lolololololololol
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather–who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car

#9 one_cam

one_cam

n00die

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:06 AM

I was thinking that too.. This is just the best source of information that I have. I haven't stated anything that I'm currently using other than the fact I have an alarm system, stay up late, and keep my 45 by my keys after today. But all that I would rather people know... Sorry about your car for sure though, wookie.

#10 W00Ki3

W00Ki3

• DI Premium Donator
  • 6,468 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:08 AM

You shoot that 45 in your sleep?
Posted Image

#11 one_cam

one_cam

n00die

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:13 AM

Not exactly, I leave work about 2am, I fall asleep usually around 6am. Whatever checking/dicking they did with my car last night had to have been done shortly after I got home. This is something admittedly my alarm should have caught. It didn't. The remote pager did not go off, and I check today, the shock sensor is non-responsive. It's getting replaced saturday, until saturday I'm inside a garage. Theft is not something that crosses my mind due to the fact I get home so late. As of today it does.

#12 W00Ki3

W00Ki3

• DI Premium Donator
  • 6,468 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:22 AM

So the fact remains, your alarm doesn't protect it very well. And, you can't shoot your 45 while asleep. So, that leaves you with what other forms of anti-theft?
Posted Image

#13 one_cam

one_cam

n00die

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:28 AM

Cameras are what I'm investing in next, after the new alarm system.

#14 W00Ki3

W00Ki3

• DI Premium Donator
  • 6,468 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:30 AM

QUOTE (one_cam @ Jul 14 2010, 01:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cameras are what I'm investing in next, after the new alarm system.

Just make sure to post up exactly what system you got and where you placed the cameras next.
Posted Image

#15 one_cam

one_cam

n00die

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:49 AM

I will, don't worry. laugh.gif They will be in plain sight actually, now that you mention it. There will be a few more lights where I park as well. They will be installed together. Out of reach, I think I'll put about six cameras out, each relatively twelve feet up, all complimenting each other's angles. How do you feel about this system, wookie?

http://www.tigerdire...p;Sku=N247-1058

I will be able to monitor it from my phone as well. Pretty good if you ask me. You've been a big help so far.

Edited by one_cam, 14 July 2010 - 12:53 AM.

#16 one_cam

one_cam

n00die

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 01:31 AM

Ordered. I'll even let you know what date I install them and where I live so you can come take a look at the set up.

#17 shiroku

shiroku

di addict

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,132 posts
  • Vehicle:01' Integra
  • Time Online: 3h 6m 46s

Posted 15 July 2010 - 04:21 PM

Check your PM.

#18 Russyo

Russyo

Yuhhh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,638 posts
  • Vehicle:Changes rapidly
  • Time Online: 5d 7h 46m 16s

Posted 15 July 2010 - 04:33 PM

sounds cool. A garage, a dog, and a cell phone are pretty much all I need.

And the neighbors dogs are insane. They bark at anyone that comes even close to our driveway or theirs!! And Im an extremely light sleeper so that helps!! But over-all the garage and having insurance pretty much covers it.

If they're not driving away in it I doubt I'll be shooting at anyone. Even if they are I doubt I'll shoot for fear of "shootin' a nigga bitch" on accident. The key is to have a garage. Its pretty much the only proven way, and even that doesnt work all the time. So insurance is the next step.

Aerial Photography utilizing a UAV/Drone for Video and Photography needs.

http://PhantomViewPh...raphy@gmail.com

https://www.facebook...461779927281358

Fences For Orphans -http://www.fencesfororphans.org/

#19 casey@drivenapparel

casey@drivenapparel

www.drivenapparelco.com

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,452 posts
  • Vehicle:Ling Long car.
  • Time Online: 4h 39m 19s

Posted 15 July 2010 - 09:02 PM

Another thing, dont tell the entire internet when you get off work and fall asleep. Now everyone who reads this thread knows exactly when you wont be up to defend your car.

Seriously man, keep info about your schedule and your anti theft devices personal.

#20 Jonny Steele

Jonny Steele

n00die

• Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Vehicle:2007 Toyota Corolla
  • :

Posted 16 July 2010 - 07:58 AM

QUOTE (hexxen v1 @ Jul 15 2010, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another thing, dont tell the entire internet when you get off work and fall asleep. Now everyone who reads this thread knows exactly when you wont be up to defend your car.

Seriously man, keep info about your schedule and your anti theft devices personal.

For those of you looking for camera setups, i do this for a living, and i could help you guys with some setups.

Whether you want to to buy and install the whole thing, or just install something you may have already purchased, im more than qualified.

There are systems out there that can recored timelapse, movment, Infared, night vision.......

With a simple recored and some good IR cameras, you can see in total darkness like its daytime, great stuff. My whole house is wired up : )

#21 one_cam

one_cam

n00die

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 08:44 AM

QUOTE (hexxen v1 @ Jul 15 2010, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've got a wife, she works from home and is awake early. Also, My neighboor works out of his garage from 7am and he has plain view of my shit. Thanks for your tips, but they are invalid. If I thought there was going to be an issue I would have thought twice about hitting that submit button.

#22 Russyo

Russyo

Yuhhh

• 18,638 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 08:59 AM

QUOTE (one_cam @ Jul 16 2010, 09:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've got a wife, she works from home and is awake early. Also, My neighboor works out of his garage from 7am and he has plain view of my shit. Thanks for your tips, but they are invalid. If I thought there was going to be an issue I would have thought twice about hitting that submit button.

if there wasn't already a problem, you wouldn't have hit the submit for this entire thread. Just sayin'

#23 W00Ki3

W00Ki3

• DI Premium Donator
  • 6,468 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 09:32 AM

QUOTE (Russyo @ Jul 16 2010, 09:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if there wasn't already a problem, you wouldn't have hit the submit for this entire thread. Just sayin'

This.
Posted Image

#24 casey@drivenapparel

casey@drivenapparel

www.drivenapparelco.com

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,452 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 03:17 PM

QUOTE (W00Ki3 @ Jul 16 2010, 10:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This.

x2

We also now know that between the hours of 6am (when you fall asleep) to 7am (when your neighbor can see your car) noone is watching your car.

Seriously, stop posting personal information about your schedule and who can and cant see your car.

Thieves dont give a shit if someone is home or not, if its outside, they will take it. Day or night. My car was taken out of my drive way while I was sitting in my room literally 12 feet away wide awake playing xbox.

Edited by hexxen v1, 16 July 2010 - 03:22 PM.

#25 one_cam

one_cam

n00die

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 03:33 PM

This thread is titled "Anti-Theft tips" not "One_Cam's Anti-Theft setup!" I wanted to highlight general things that are best practice for keeping your car safe. I don't do all the things I put in the OP, and I haven't disclosed all the things that I do. I'm no longer worried about my vehicle, because I have all my bases covered. The reason I hit the reply button, Wookie, Russ, hexxen, was because I was keeping the tips going. The reason so many honda's get parted out around here are because people don't know how to secure them. Hopefully this thread helps a few people out there understand more about car security, and just tips on keeping your investment.

I wasn't trying to rub any of you the wrong way if it came off that way, I just really would rather let you know where you are wrong, and where your argument falls through, than let you believe falsely.

Also, my camera's are now installed! Whenever you're ready Wookie let me know and you can come try to find something wrong with my setup!

#26 casey@drivenapparel

casey@drivenapparel

www.drivenapparelco.com

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,452 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 03:39 PM

QUOTE (one_cam @ Jul 16 2010, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This thread is titled "Anti-Theft tips" not "One_Cam's Anti-Theft setup!" I wanted to highlight general things that are best practice for keeping your car safe. I don't do all the things I put in the OP, and I haven't disclosed all the things that I do. I'm no longer worried about my vehicle, because I have all my bases covered. The reason I hit the reply button, Wookie, Russ, hexxen, was because I was keeping the tips going. The reason so many honda's get parted out around here are because people don't know how to secure them. Hopefully this thread helps a few people out there understand more about car security, and just tips on keeping your investment.

I wasn't trying to rub any of you the wrong way if it came off that way, I just really would rather let you know where you are wrong, and where your argument falls through, than let you believe falsely.

Also, my camera's are now installed! Whenever you're ready Wookie let me know and you can come try to find something wrong with my setup!

1. Nowhere in your OP did you discuss your time schedule, that was later in the thread. Now every thieve that reads this (and some do believe it or not) knows exactly what time noone will be watching your car.

2. The reason so many Hondas are stolen is not because they aernt properly secured, its because ppl dont want to pay full retail for parts, so they buy used for a considerably less price.

3. They dont care about cameras, they will still take your shit. You cant watch your camera in your sleep.

Get a motion sensor flood light. Thats one thing noone ever says to get that actually can be really helpful.

#27 Russyo

Russyo

Yuhhh

• 18,638 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 03:42 PM

yup, even if you catch the dude on camera. What are the chances you or anyone else will recognize him. Now they're equipped with the knowledge to cover their faces. How hard is that, not very a simple hoodie will do the trick.

This is the reason we repeatedly said not to post your personal shit. But you thought we were wrong, all of us.

#28 casey@drivenapparel

casey@drivenapparel

www.drivenapparelco.com

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,452 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 03:44 PM

#29 one_cam

one_cam

n00die

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 04:03 PM

QUOTE (hexxen v1 @ Jul 16 2010, 04:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1. Nowhere in your OP did you discuss your time schedule, that was later in the thread. Now every thieve that reads this (and some do believe it or not) knows exactly what time noone will be watching your car.

2. The reason so many Hondas are stolen is not because they aernt properly secured, its because ppl dont want to pay full retail for parts, so they buy used for a considerably less price.

3. They dont care about cameras, they will still take your shit. You cant watch your camera in your sleep.

Get a motion sensor flood light. Thats one thing noone ever says to get that actually can be really helpful.

Hexxen, reffer to my last post's please..

1. Someone is watching my car, or able to hear/see my car at all times. I actually said later in my thread that my (adjacent) neighboor works out of his garage, my wife is usually awake by the time I get home, I can see my car from my dining room. And now six cameras. Which brings me to your number 3:

3. My camera system has infrared/motion monitoring complete with motion notification - That means if one or more of my cameras detect motion, it will email me, straight to my iphone that will wake me up. Then the door will be open, and a thief will have a gun in his mouth.

2. I guess I don't really understand why you're telling me this. I'm sorry but I just dont believe it relates to this thread. Take your used parts elsewhere. Honda's are stolen because you can't make them look good without drawing attention, then they become targets. Or, I see you have somewhat of a point - if you mean people don't want to pay full price for retail parts, and would rather purchase stolen parts for a considerably lesser price? Lol.. WINRAR you are Hexxen!

#30 one_cam

one_cam

n00die

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 04:08 PM

Also, Russ, you can't cover your face to hide this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrared

#31 Russyo

Russyo

Yuhhh

• 18,638 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 04:12 PM

they'll never learn...

#32 casey@drivenapparel

casey@drivenapparel

www.drivenapparelco.com

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,452 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 04:19 PM

wow. lol ok

1. So basically your telling me that 24 hours a day someone literally has your car in plain sight of them?
If your car is left alone even for 10 minutes, it could be gone. And the good ones can do it where you dont hear a thing.

2. I have an Iphone, unless you are the worlds lightest sleeper, the email alert is not going to wake you up. Even then, you will be getting alot of notifications caused by random shit such as a stray dog or the wind blowing something.

3. The fact alone that the car is a Integra or a Civic or a RSX makes it a target, not because it looks good. Thieves dont want a Honda because it looks good, they want a Honda so they can SELL THE PARTS. And why do they want to sell the parts? Because they are in demand and there will always be some kid or some cheap ass to buy a GSR swap for 1.5k or whatever. My point is, when your average Honda owner looks for a particular part, first thing they will do is search craigslist or eBay or Honda-Tech to try and find it used because they can get it alot cheaper there. Thuss, thieves steal parts and sell them used. Its not like they have a ad saying "STOLEN PARTS HERE HALF OFF RETAIL."

Heres some anti-theft tips for your thread.

Dont ever post license plates online
Dont discuss any personal information regarding your schedule or anything
Dont tell everyone what you have under your hood
Get a garage
Alarm
LIGHTS LIGHTS LIGHTS outside your house
Dog

Everyone says "get a gun" but the fact is unless you can shoot in your sleep, thats gonna do you little good.

If you cant do most of those things (Garage isnt an option for some ppl), then your not going to own a Honda/Acura for very long, thats the bottom line.

#33 one_cam

one_cam

n00die

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 12:06 AM

QUOTE (hexxen v1 @ Jul 16 2010, 05:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow. lol ok

1. So basically your telling me that 24 hours a day someone literally has your car in plain sight of them?
If your car is left alone even for 10 minutes, it could be gone. And the good ones can do it where you dont hear a thing.

2. I have an Iphone, unless you are the worlds lightest sleeper, the email alert is not going to wake you up. Even then, you will be getting alot of notifications caused by random shit such as a stray dog or the wind blowing something.

3. The fact alone that the car is a Integra or a Civic or a RSX makes it a target, not because it looks good. Thieves dont want a Honda because it looks good, they want a Honda so they can SELL THE PARTS. And why do they want to sell the parts? Because they are in demand and there will always be some kid or some cheap ass to buy a GSR swap for 1.5k or whatever. My point is, when your average Honda owner looks for a particular part, first thing they will do is search craigslist or eBay or Honda-Tech to try and find it used because they can get it alot cheaper there. Thuss, thieves steal parts and sell them used. Its not like they have a ad saying "STOLEN PARTS HERE HALF OFF RETAIL."

Heres some anti-theft tips for your thread.

Dont ever post license plates online
Dont discuss any personal information regarding your schedule or anything
Dont tell everyone what you have under your hood
Get a garage
Alarm
LIGHTS LIGHTS LIGHTS outside your house
Dog

Everyone says "get a gun" but the fact is unless you can shoot in your sleep, thats gonna do you little good.

If you cant do most of those things (Garage isnt an option for some ppl), then your not going to own a Honda/Acura for very long, thats the bottom line.

Sigh..

1. Yes.

2. My Iphone is my only alarm. The wind doesn't generate positive IR, There wont be any stray dogs, etc. gated community.

3. I agree with you completely. I understand the CL market for parts.. I was agitated earlier, I'm sorry.

And thanks after that for generating some actual tips instead of e-BS. Keep your shit safe hessen, and wookie if you read this.. Sorry it had to happen to you before.. and Russyo I'm really not a dick.. I was just good at debate class and not good at losing, lol. You fellows have a good weekend.

#34 casey@drivenapparel

casey@drivenapparel

www.drivenapparelco.com

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,452 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 12:44 AM

QUOTE (one_cam @ Jul 17 2010, 01:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sigh..

1. Yes.

2. My Iphone is my only alarm. The wind doesn't generate positive IR, There wont be any stray dogs, etc. gated community.

3. I agree with you completely. I understand the CL market for parts.. I was agitated earlier, I'm sorry.

And thanks after that for generating some actual tips instead of e-BS. Keep your shit safe hessen, and wookie if you read this.. Sorry it had to happen to you before.. and Russyo I'm really not a dick.. I was just good at debate class and not good at losing, lol. You fellows have a good weekend.

I very highly seriously doubt that literally 24 horus a day you, yoru wife, or your neighbor have your car in plain sight. If you have had to resort to that then get a different car thats not in demand for stolen parts.

The fact of the matter is you may have been in a debate class, but we have had Hondas stolen with many of the same circumstances that you yourself have.

We speak from experience.

BEST anti theft advice anyone can give. Get a garage, bottom line.

Edited by hexxen v1, 17 July 2010 - 12:45 AM.

#35 one_cam

one_cam

n00die

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 12:29 AM

QUOTE (hexxen v1 @ Jul 17 2010, 01:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I very highly seriously doubt that literally 24 horus a day you, yoru wife, or your neighbor have your car in plain sight. If you have had to resort to that then get a different car thats not in demand for stolen parts.

The fact of the matter is you may have been in a debate class, but we have had Hondas stolen with many of the same circumstances that you yourself have.

We speak from experience.

BEST anti theft advice anyone can give. Get a garage, bottom line.

Hexxen, when I am not at home, I am at work - I work in the medical district by UTSW, my institution has a gatekeeper, and I can see my car from my office window at all times. When I get home, my wife is awake. I park directly outside of my dining room, my car is visible when she is eating waffles. When my neighboor awakes to run his business, he can see my car as much as he likes. Anywhere else I go, be it the gas station, chilli's, store etc.. I'm hardly there long enough to be noticed, or where I can't see my vehicle. If I plan on being there a multiple of hours, I'll park where I can see it.

I chose Yes for number 1 for a reason Hexxen. I didn't know I had to explain that to you, and I apologize for you misunderstanding.

#36 casey@drivenapparel

casey@drivenapparel

www.drivenapparelco.com

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,452 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 01:05 AM

QUOTE (Russyo @ Jul 16 2010, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
they'll never learn...

#37 wizzurp

wizzurp

Designated zombie sniper

• DI Premium Donator
  • 4,721 posts
  • Vehicle:2zz-ge of fury
  • Time Online: 19d 36m 35s

Posted 18 July 2010 - 01:08 AM

God damn I love owning a minivan sometimes. Never will I have to be this paranoid about where my car is at any given time. I seriously feel bad for you guys sad.gif
Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users