You must make your first post in here to see the rest of the forums.
Posted 02 February 2009 - 01:36 AM
1. Manufacturer specific forums are for exactly that, if you have a questions about a Mitsubishi it needs to be posted in that particular section. If you're responding to a thread in that forum it had better be specific to the topic at hand. Those forums are heavily moderated if you make useless posts you will probably find them deleted if you're habitually making posts like that you will be removed from particpating in that part of the site.
2. Be nice, if you go back far enough you were probably in the shoes of the person you're about to flame. As much as we all love a good e-argument honestly it's pretty much all been done, if you want to call someone a giant idiot shoot them a PM keep it out of the forum.
3. Once you've made your one post in there, which can really be anything, I highly suggest you make a newcomer thread in the newcomer section introducing yourself to everybody.
7. Until you make your post in here you will not be able to use the PM system.
8. After you make your first post you may get a message stating you dont' have permissions to view this page refresh your browser if after that you still can't see the site clear your cookies and cache. If you still have problem after that e-mail me at email@example.com
That's it for now these may change at any time, so welcome to Dallasimports.net enjoy your stay and hopefully you'll get as much out of our site as you put in.
P.s. If you've already made more than one post but can't see the rest of the board please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll correct it.
Posted 02 February 2009 - 03:11 AM
Posted 02 February 2009 - 10:39 AM
Posted 02 February 2009 - 11:27 AM
I read more than I post, so I guess I have to post up here to see the rest of the site too.
Posted 02 February 2009 - 11:40 AM
Posted 02 February 2009 - 02:31 PM
My name is Holly and I joined this site to meet new people, look at other people's cars, etc.
Posted 02 February 2009 - 02:44 PM
Posted 02 February 2009 - 04:24 PM
Posted 02 February 2009 - 06:49 PM
03.5 MSP #1459
Ion FMIC, CAI, CF hood, Steedspeed turbo mani, JIC Magic catback, Mazdaspeed racing seats, 626 intake mani, eibach sportlines, catless midpipe with dump.
Posted 02 February 2009 - 07:18 PM
junior. i drive a 97 civic ek9
Posted 02 February 2009 - 11:01 PM
Posted 03 February 2009 - 03:19 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users