Photo

Stolen Trailer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 KrakeN

KrakeN

Release The

• Death Beast
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 69,008 posts
  • Vehicle:2OOO GSR

Posted 23 February 2015 - 01:11 PM

Buddy at SCW in Carrolton had his trailer stolen from out front of their shop within the last 24 hours.  If anyone sees it call the Police.   Black with paper tags, large cold SCW Performance sticker on the side (I'm sure it's been peeled off but still)

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam

I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back. I want to be on you.

In those moments where you're not quite sure if the undead are really dead, dead, don't get all stingy with your bullets. I mean, one more clean shot to the head, and this lady could have avoided becoming a human Happy Meal. Woulda... coulda... shoulda.

#2 KrakeN

KrakeN

Release The

• Death Beast
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 69,008 posts
  • Vehicle:2OOO GSR

Posted 23 February 2015 - 01:12 PM

http://i58.tinypic.com/15x7nt5.jpg

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam

I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back. I want to be on you.

In those moments where you're not quite sure if the undead are really dead, dead, don't get all stingy with your bullets. I mean, one more clean shot to the head, and this lady could have avoided becoming a human Happy Meal. Woulda... coulda... shoulda.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users