#1 dylan

dylan

di addict

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,307 posts
  • Vehicle:brostang
  • Time Online: 38d 21h 40m 54s

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:24 PM

if my truck already has an alpine HU in it, does that mean any other alpine will be PnP? answer immediately please thanks

shomirape (entering a woman against her will while you vomit and shit on her)

#2 Russyo

Russyo

Yuhhh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,900 posts
  • Vehicle:Changes rapidly
  • Time Online: 5d 7h 46m 16s

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:37 PM

Most will, but not all.  Depends on the model/year. 

Helping Orphans 1 fence at a time.
Fences For Orphans -http://www.fencesfororphans.org/

#3 dylan

dylan

di addict

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,307 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:38 PM

its a 96 tacoma with a cda-9883 in it now

#4 ligo12

ligo12

di obsessed

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,428 posts
  • Time Online: 19d 10h 34s

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:41 PM

White plug or black plug. Prolly black.
Screenshot_2015-01-27-22-27-22_zps9b8133

#5 Russyo

Russyo

Yuhhh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,900 posts
  • Vehicle:Changes rapidly
  • Time Online: 5d 7h 46m 16s

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:43 PM

Agree. Prob black plug, really common. 

Helping Orphans 1 fence at a time.
Fences For Orphans -http://www.fencesfororphans.org/

#6 Becky My Darling

Becky My Darling

Your Resident Alabamian

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,327 posts
  • Vehicle:2011 Audi A4

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:31 AM

I know this is older, but I just saw it.

If you have a 9883 then it won't be the same plug for a new Alpine unit. They changed plugs again about a year ago.

Your resident Alabamian.

#7 dylan

dylan

di addict

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,307 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 12:26 PM

it plugged right in

#8 Guest_Francisbet_*

Guest_Francisbet_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 December 2015 - 09:35 AM

My name is Jamie Prashad Excllent site! Thanks for contributing excellent ideas. This blog is very a boost and will help me in the future. I am impressed by the secrets that you have put on this web site. It coinsides with how nicely you understand this subject. I bookmarked this web page, will come back for updated articles. You, my friend, MASTER! I simply discovered the information I already hunted all over the place and couldn't find. What a great site. If anybody is interested in the mountain of information I have collected send me a message. I am also interested in other things like PowerMTA setup installation I can put your website reign on the internet. I absolutely enjoy your blog and find almost all of your post's to be exactly what I'm looking for. I would like to give thanks for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. I am hoping the same high-grade web site post from you in the upcoming also. Actually your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own web site now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings quickly. Your article is a good example of it. When I am not searching the internet for this I am usually checking out sports betting sites

#9 Guest_Francisbet_*

Guest_Francisbet_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 December 2015 - 09:36 AM

My name is Jamie Prashad Thank you Thanks for contributing excellent noumena. The web site is very superb and will help me in the future. I am impressed by the details that everyone put on this web site. It reveals how nicely you mastered this subject. I bookmarked this website page, will come back for new articles. You, my pal, The Best. I simply discovered the knowledge I already hunted all over the place and couldn't locate. What a perfect site. If anyone is interested in the mountain of information I put together send me a message. I am also studying other things like miami seo experts I can make your web design dominate on the internet. I absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post's to be exactly what I'm looking for. I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this web site. I'm hoping the same high-grade site post from you in the upcoming as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own blog now. Actually the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is excellent example of it. When I am not searching the internet for this I am usually checking out sports bet picks

#10 Guest_Francisbet_*

Guest_Francisbet_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 December 2015 - 09:38 AM

My name is Jaimie Prashad Thanks Thanks for contributing superb informations. Your blog is extreemly helpful and will help me in the future. I am impressed by the secrets that you've put on this web site. It coinsides with how thouroughly you mastered this subject. I made a shortcut to this web page, will come back for updated posts. You, my buddies, THE BEST. I just discovered the info I already searched all over the place and couldn't come across. What a perfect web-site. If anyone is interested in the library of information I have collected send me a message. I am also interested in other things like Miami seo company I can put your web design dominate on the internet. I absolutely love your blog and find many of your post's to be exactly what I'm looking for. I would like to give thanks for the efforts you have put in writing this web site. I'm hoping the same high-grade website post from you in the upcoming as well. Actually your creative writing skills has encouraged me to get my own web site now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a good example of it. When I am not searching the internet for this I am usually checking out week 5 nfl picks

#11 Guest_Francisbet_*

Guest_Francisbet_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 December 2015 - 09:39 AM

My name is Alexa Waldman Thanks Thanks for sharing specialized knowledge. The web-site is very life changing and will help me at work. I am impressed by the particular information that you have put on this site. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. I saved this web page, will come back for more articles. You, my pals, THE BEST. I simply discovered the info I already hunted everywhere and couldn't come across. What a perfect website. If anybody is interested in the mountain of information I have collected send me a message. I am also studying other things like Miami Top SEO Company I can put your blog take over on the internet. We absolutely enjoy your blog and find a lot of your post's to be precisely what I'm looking for. I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this website. I'm hoping the same high-grade blog post from you in the upcoming also. Actually your up front writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own site now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings quickly. Your article is excellent example of it. When I am not searching the internet for this I am usually checking out real money gambling online

#12 technodrive

technodrive

some kinda robot?

• Lifetime Donator
  • 1,318 posts
  • Vehicle:77 yamaha; 80 honda; 00 moto guzzi; 99 toyota

Posted 06 December 2015 - 05:17 PM

what contribution excellent informations thank you posting 

Why would it be creepy? Its for science.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users