Photo

Coming to DFW for a visit, keen to do some car photoshoots…any takers?

car photography photography photoshoot

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 generalboozy

generalboozy

n00die

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Vehicle:1995 nissan S14
  • :

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:39 PM

Hey peoples,

I grew up in Burleson, Texas but migrated out of the U.S. back in 2005.  I've worked as a professional photographer for the last 5 years now and I'm coming back to Texas for x-mas (my family's still there) and I've got a bit of free time here and there and I'm keen to do some FREE photoshoots of cars.

The reason is I need to update my portfolio of cars with current trends since I've been living in Nepal and India working for an NGO ( www.asianaid.org.au ) for 2 years now and the cars I shot back in Aussie and NZ have dated.  

I'm in the process of re-doing my website at the moment, so theres not a LOT of content there, but if you need to see some legit examples there should be enough there ( www.loosefitmind.com ) …and ( curryandtulips.com ) 

I'll be around the DFW area from the 17th of December until the 12th of January.  Let me know if you're interested.  Feel free to shoot back on here, through the website(s), or on a phone, which I will provide the number for when I get home and pick it up.  

Happy to travel and I still know my way around DFW pretty well, and I've got a host of studio lights, gear, and a couple of assistants (bored relatives) to help me out, IF ANYONES INTERESTED. feel free to hit me up!

- Joshua Moses

www.loosefitmind.com

www.curryandtulips.com 

#2 TurboZ

TurboZ

Turbo Z

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,628 posts
  • Vehicle:1983 Datsun 280ZX Turbo, 1992 Dodge Dakota LE 5.9 rt swap
  • Time Online: 2d 13h 21m 27s

Posted 11 December 2013 - 11:16 PM

im down for a photoshoot with my Z and maybe some other people if you need more cars. e-mail me @ sk84life1122@sbcglobal.net

-Chris

-83 Turbo 280ZX - Megasquirt 2 v3.0, n42 head swap (8.3:1 cr), n42 intake, z31 watercooled T3, MSD Blaster 2 Coil, Apexi 3" Turboback Exhaust, Exedy Stage 2 Clutch, Greddy Type-S BOV, DNA Motoring FMIC, Walbro 255 Fuel Pump, CX Racing SR20 Radiator, Custom Ram Air Intake, Suspension Techniques Sway Bars, Eibach 2" Pro Lowering Springs, Tokico Blue HP Shocks, Energy Suspension LCA, Subframe, & End link Bushings

Posted Image

#3 hollywood

hollywood

di obsessed

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,258 posts
  • Vehicle:Porsche, Ducati, Rx7
  • Time Online: 10d 23h 7m 44s

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:09 AM

I would be interested in getting some pics taken of my porsche, maybe some night shots down town with some nice down town architecture in the back ground. 

Posted Image

#4 AaronTex

AaronTex

n00die

• Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Vehicle:AaronTexNU
  • :

Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:15 AM

Yeah I'm interested, that's about a hour and a half from me, any info would be great. Do you want me to pm you my number or email?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users