#1 Jones

Jones

The Idiot

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts
  • Vehicle:Cadillac STS-V
  • Time Online: 4d 13h 31m 4s

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:29 PM

Last night we had someone break into our garage, had about $200+ worth of Craftsman wrenches stolen from my stand up tool box, silver/black Specialized bicycle stolen as well as a few other things but not really concerned with them just the wrenches some even have engraving (Atwater) on them. I doubt I'll get them back but I just want to post so IF there is even 1% of a chance someone comes across them then that would be awesome but like I said they are probably long gone.
Probably at Traders Village right now

#2 03-18-09-26-15

03-18-09-26-15

Member Not Found

• Death Beast
  • PipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:17 PM

Unless it's a kids bike... I'd be more concerned about a Specialized being stolen than $200 wrenches. File a police report, in case they try to pawn them. Pawn shops have to report everything to the police, could turn up.

#3 Jones

Jones

The Idiot

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts
  • Vehicle:Cadillac STS-V
  • Time Online: 4d 13h 31m 4s

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:38 PM

Unless it's a kids bike... I'd be more concerned about a Specialized being stolen than $200 wrenches. File a police report, in case they try to pawn them. Pawn shops have to report everything to the police, could turn up.

Yeah I filed a report, sure the wrenches are only $200 but they add up pretty quick not only that but alot of them were from my Grandfather who passed away in a house fire so most of them had sentimental value.
The Specialized was about not a kids bike I find the preceeding statement humerous! it was atleast an $800 bike. I forget how much they go for.
Police said more than likely went to Traders Village. I checked CL as well but they would be dumb to post them on there, but then again I guess you'd be surprised these days on the shit people post on there.

#4 Hondatuner87

Hondatuner87

di addict

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Time Online: 15d 6h 49m 23s

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:07 AM

Sorry for your losses, especially the wrenches that were handed down from your grandpa.

#5 AaronTex

AaronTex

n00die

• Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Vehicle:AaronTexNU
  • :

Posted 17 September 2017 - 03:57 PM

Have no more info on it, but thieves are getting whatever they can get their hands on right now. A guy down the street from me had his 08 pathfinder stolen. Some other people had their car stolen and they had the garage opener in it. The thieves came back and took anything of value from the garage. Gotta get super duper security before you even think of parking a stock 240 on the street.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users